1. Tell us some of your favorite discoveries...
Boutique: Ellis Hill in Highland Park Village (most incredible personalized gifts and paper goods.....there's nothing like gorgeous stationary, invitations, and personalized gifts)
Author: J.K Rowling...definitely not original or a discovery....but I adore her and Harry Potter (I know.....I'm such a dork)
Restaurant: Little Katana (because i'm a sushi freak)
Vintage Find: Not sure if this is a vintage find, but Blue Print, a home design store in Dallas, which is located in this old beautiful white house in Uptown has the most amazing antique furniture, art and accessories for the home. If I could decorate my whole house with everything in there, I would!
2. Go-To vacation spot: Oh this is a tough one....I think probably Aspen, Colorado or La Jolla, California
3. Happiest when: I'm happiest when i'm spending time with my family, friends, working (on LLP of course :)), and staying active and enjoying the outdoors whether it's going on a run, walking, biking, hiking, you name it!
4. Best Advice I Ever Received: This is also another hard one because I've had a lot of amazing advice given to me..... one being: " Never give up. Everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up, keep going, and always fight on!" And the other one would be "There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction."
5. Something very few people know about me: I wear a different pair of colored socks every day. Love adding POPs of color into my life (excuse the pun).
Now that you know a little bit more about the girl behind the pop, be sure to order your own bag of Live Love Pop HERE and follow Live Love Pop on Instagram HERE!